JCA Technologies is a leader in autonomous and connected agricultural machine control systems. We have been a successful partner with equipment manufacturers in the mobile industry for over 19 years, delivering scalable advanced technology solutions that help get OEM innovations to the field.
The rapid growth of autonomous and connected machines in agriculture has fueled the growth of JCA as we have positioned ourselves with a unique offering of technology complimented with engineering and manufacturing capabilities that fit with the evolving market needs.
We are seeking a motivated individual for a unique opportunity as a Marketing Specialist to help tell our exciting story and continue to shape our market positioning as a leader in connected and autonomous agricultural systems. This individual would be responsible for driving our marketing plan aligned with our strategic goals, coordinating marketing activities, and management of the JCA Technologies brand. This includes coordinating marketing activities from driven thought-leadership content (blogs and articles), social media management, planning and coordination of tradeshows and conferences, digital marketing initiatives, and driving the structure and content of the JCA website. The position would also involve coordination of business development activities through sales funnel management, working help bring potential customers from early interest through the sales process to engagement as partners with JCA.
The following are guidelines of what we are looking for in a candidate. Candidates who do not meet all of the criteria may be considered if they can demonstrate exceptional skills in other areas.
- A degree or diploma in business communication, business administration, or marketing from an accredited University or College, candidates with differing education background with applicable experience may also be considered
- 3+ years experience in marketing coordination in a B2B business context, preferably in a technology-focused area
- Experienced in social media communication and platforms
- Knowledgeable in digital and SEM technologies used for driving leads
- Strong communication skills,
- Able to communicate effectively with technical staff
- Able to create marketing content (brochures, blogs, papers) with input from technical experts
- Able to communicate with external organizations, including marketing firms, website providers, media, and tradeshow organizers
- Dynamic and outgoing with the ability to bring people together and drive a collaborative work environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
If you believe you can make a strong contribution to this organization in the role of Technical Sales Representative please submit your résumé in confidence to: email@example.com